We’re recruiting a senior designer
We are currently recruiting for the role of Senior Interior Designer. The successful candidate will be based at our renowned luxury Cheshire showroom and will be part of our multi-discipline high-end Interior Design team.
“…one of the rising stars of the Interior Design world” Vogue
Your job role will be amongst the other creative leads and Design Centre staff with the creation and delivery of interior design schemes predominantly for the prime residential market. This will require your internal Architectural input and detailing. You will also be required to nurture the development of junior support staff. Occasionally you may be required to travel.
- We are looking for an ‘all-round’ designer with an eye for detail, creative flair and the ability to deliver creative and innovative solutions under pressure.
- You will be interested/capable of contributing to all stages of design from concept to completion.
- A passion for keeping up to date with the industry whether technical, FF&E or materials is important.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate, confident and friendly when client facing and presenting both internally and externally as well as being sales driven.
- In this exciting role you will be involved at all stages of the project and you will offer an award-winning interior design service.
- You will have an exceptional portfolio demonstrating your creativity and a strong background in Design
& Build or relevant experience from within a similar practice or consultancy.
- You will be well organised and presentable at all times.
- Possess a positive, hardworking, ‘can do’ attitude and be a real team player.
Key experience & attributes include
- 5+ years’ experience working for an Architectural, Interior Design or Design & Build consultancy.
- Experience of working within a variety of sectors, ideally luxury residential.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of AutoCAD & Photoshop.
- A confident team player.
- Excellent face-to-face and written communications.
- Proven project, presentation and sales experience.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
BA(hons) in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or similar qualification, or have equivalent experience in working within the luxury residential Interior Design industry.
- The ability to create and translate design concepts into 2D and 3D, which is key to communicating schemes to clients.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver work to deadlines.
- Ability to proficiently use AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Are motivated to work on their own as well as be part of the Interior design team and the larger multi discipline team.
- Ability to confidently present to clients.
- Visualisation/drawing either by hand or by computer
- Understanding of social media & the delivery of social media content
- Interest in current interior design trends
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- 25 Days paid Holiday leave
- Office hours 9am – 5:30pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected, multi award-winning company. The team is close-knit and enjoys the social side of work just as much as the professional.
We look forward to hearing from you. Send CV’s and a choice selection of your work to email@example.com