We Are Hiring!
We are currently recruiting an Office Administrator & Order Processor to join our friendly team!
Location: UBER Interiors, Chelford Road, Ollerton, Cheshire WA16 8RY
Reporting to: TBC
Supporting: The design team
Term: Permanent Role
Part time hours: Minimum 3 working days per week with flexible working hours and days to suit.
The successful candidate will be based at our renowned luxury Cheshire showroom and offices and will be part of our multi-discipline high-end Interior Design team.
To Summarise an Office Administrator & Order Processors Role
As an Office Administrator & Order Processor you will be responsible for liaising and supporting interior designers to complete the fulfilment of goods with manufacturers and suppliers.
As part of the team you will be required to liaise with internal staff (and occasionally the end customer) to ensure a thorough understanding and coordinate the order fulfilment of specified products with exceptional and orderly customer service communication at all times.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Processing a high volume of purchase orders with both international and UK suppliers.
• Organising the shipping of samples, fabrics, wallcoverings, furniture, lighting and accessories.
• Chasing suppliers for timely delivery.
• Liaising with designers to negotiate installation dates.
• Obtain transport quotes where necessary and arrange logistics.
• Manage logistics of orders from supplier to client, keeping the Designer (and end customer) up to date at all times.
• Ensure invoice information provided is accurate to what has been ordered and ensure any errors are corrected.
• Ensuring all invoices are sent to accounts to ensure timely payments.
• Provide relevant installation documentation to both designers and warehouse/ transport company.
• Report and resolve snagging issues with suppliers once installation has taken place.
• General assistance to the design team.
• Greeting & welcoming clients upon entering the showroom.
• Assisting with stock and general store appearance ensuring the showroom is kept neat and tidy.
• Strong communication skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Be efficient and be able to deal with the pressure of a demanding workload.
• Excellent telephone manner and competent written skills (particularly email).
• Enjoy working as part of a team but also have the ability to work Independently.
• A hands-on, fast paced approach with a ‘can do’ attitude. Confident, friendly and outgoing personality.
• Smart in appearance.
• Keen to learn and have an interest in our industry.
• A good level of computer literacy is essential (especially using Microsoft Excel).
Knowledge of the industry would be advantageous but not essential.
• Company Pension Scheme
• Free Parking
• 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) -pro rata
• Christmas & summer party
The office hours are 9am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday, however, this role is negotiable to suit you. We require 3 working days per week minimum, with flexible working hours and days to suit. Once your working hours and days are agreed they will then be fixed per day going forward.
Due to the nature of the business and the need to satisfy client demand you may be expected to meet deadlines which may require additional working hours from time-to-time.
We encourage an open style of management that enables you to discuss your role and personal issues at any point during your employment. We will have formal appraisals once every six months.
Internationally recognised as one of the foremost Interior Design practices in the UK with many international awards. The depth of detail from this exceptional and dynamic team enhance architecture through to completion with renowned creative space planning and execution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected, multi award-winning company. Furthermore, our sister retail company UBER Interiors’ enjoys a regarded and world-wide audience for the sale of luxury high-end furniture, lighting and accessories.
The team is close-knit and enjoys the social side of work just as much as the professional.