Sales Vacancy at UBER Interiors
The successful candidates applying for the role of Sales Executive will be based full-time in our renowned UBER Interiors showroom in Knutsford, Cheshire.
Established in 2009 uber-interiors.com (UBER Interiors Ltd) is our online retailer business with a showroom in Ollerton near Knutsford, Cheshire. We boast one of the largest collections of hand-picked luxury furniture, stunning lighting and stylish accessories from the world’s most respected brands, offering a selection of products that cater to a variety of tastes and design schemes via our online webstore.
We are supported by our sister company, Design by UBER, an Interior Architecture and design service practice that creates award-winning interior designs for residential and commercial projects.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales and Customer Service Consultant to work at our rural Ollerton, Knutsford showroom location. If you are a sales and customer service-oriented individual with a responsible and enthusiastic attitude, who has an interest in interior design, then we want to hear from you.
- Greeting, welcoming and showing clients around the showroom
- Answering all sales phone calls
- Respond to all Live chat enquiries and report data.
- Answer sales emails and record data for marketing purposes.
- Raise in-depth quotations for enquiries.
- Diarise and action client follow-ups (after a quotation has been given) on phone &/or email
- Process customer payments
- Process orders from quotation right through to delivery and aftercare.
- Liaise with the brands and their representatives.
- Record all enquiries, chats, showroom visitors, orders for analytical purposes.
- Obtain transport quotes when necessary and arrange logistics to the client’s premises.
- Managing any complaints and refunding clients where necessary in keeping with UBER Interiors’ terms and conditions.
- Keep sales reports up to date and send end of week report to managers.
- Assisting with stock display and general store appearance
We look forward to hearing from you. Send CV’s and a choice selection of your work to [email protected]
Experience / Skills
- Experience working within a Sales / Customer Service role with the ability and desire to sell
- A good level of computer literacy is essential (especially using Microsoft Excel)
- A strong level of numeracy is essential
- Ability to work on your own / manage your own workload
- Excellent communication over phone and email
- Confident, friendly and outgoing personality. Polite at all times and discrete when necessary
- Ability to work at pace and achieve sales targets
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Well presented and professional
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- A common sense attitude to problem solving
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- 25 Days paid Holiday leave (plus bank holidays)
- Office hours 9am – 5:30pm